It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Has anyone experienced problems linking a CCM Work Item to a Requirement when using the RTC Client for Eclipse 4.6.x?

Daniel Barbour (250222) | asked Jun 11 '19, 10:50 a.m.
I ran into an issue where the RTC Client for Eclipse 4.6.x 'hung' with a blank window when I tried to establish an 'Implemented By' link between a work item in CCM 6.0.6.1 (with iFix001) and an RM requirement.   This does not occur if I downgrade to the Client for Eclipse 4.4.x.  The 'blank' window I see for 4.6.x corresponds to the Login Window in the working scenario.

Is there a setup/configuration step I need to perform to allow this operation to work using client for Eclipse 4.6.x?

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Barbour (250222) | answered Jun 12 '19, 9:54 a.m.

This problem was unrelated to the version of the Eclipse Client - in fact, the Client for Eclipse 4.4.x also did not work when I tried it again later.  I installed the Client for Eclipse 4.6.x on a different machine (a Windows 10 machine vs Windows Server 2012 where the application servers were running) and it worked fine. 

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jun 11 '19, 3:20 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have never heard of any setup/configuration step required for this to work.   Since it works with Eclipse 4.4.x, it isn't a network issue, so I'd suggest working with IBM Support, unless someone else on the forum recognizes this problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.