It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRLQE0327E Data source (TRS 2.0 for RTC Process Resources) has forbidden Lifecycle Query Engine from fetching the requested resource. Please make sure the necessary licenses are assigned to Lifecycle Query Engines functional user.

Neal Lovell (327) | asked Jun 11 '19, 10:35 a.m.

We managed to break the settings for the LQE functional users and licenses which is affecting all the RTC  TRS data sources. Could someone tell me which licenses need to be assigned to which functional users to enable RTC TRS data processing? I already set the TRS Consumer - Internal license to jts_user and lqe_user. I suspect the problem is the settings for <g class="gr_ gr_454 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="454" id="454"> CCM </g> Data Collector Internal license. Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jun 11 '19, 10:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I wonder if this problem would be most expeditiously solved in a support ticket.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.