It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the xml tag to link Test script to Test case?

Sridhar Boyini (1113) | asked May 10 '19, 5:07 a.m.
edited May 10 '19, 9:39 a.m.

I have test scripts imported to RQM. Now I need to import test cases and add scripts through XML. Can someone please give XML tags that add script and link a Requirement to the Test case XML. How to specify "Test script ID or Name or Link" in the below link.

Following is my code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<description xmlns="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">Test the ordering
functionality of the Classics Java application.</description>
<category term="Complexity" value="Complex"/>
<category term="Type" value="MANUAL"/>
<category term="Type of Testing" value="Functional Testing"/>
<category term="Weight" value="100"/>

I need tags here for script and Requirement link

</testcase>

2 answers

permanent link
durga sankar (137) | answered Jun 21 '21, 9:14 a.m.

Hey Sridhar,

<ns2:remotescript href="{host}/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/_joJ8cP-MEeeJ27a7PHh-Ow/remotescript/urn:com.ibm.rqm:remotescript:12345" />

<ns2:remotescript href="{host}/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/_joJ8cP-MEeeJ27a7PHh-Ow/remotescript/slug_djksdn5omd7-fjdkdkm" />

both should work. in test case template you can add this.

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered May 16 '19, 3:08 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Sridhar,

You need to use tag <testscript href="path of existing testscript"/> refer REST API @ Wiki

RQM test artifact and requirement linking are achieved using OSLC linking and you need to refer RQM OSLC API for testcase and requirement linking. Alternatively you could use RQM Excel addin to Link existing requirement to testcase.

Regards,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.