It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 605 Installation of LQE in separate server

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Apr 29 '19, 11:38 a.m.

Hello, 

I notice that LQE uses a lot of resources, so I will install it in a separate server, but Once is installed, how should I proceed in terms that I wanted to be recognized on the original server, should I run the wizard on the new lqe server or should I run the wizard on the main server where my other apps are like rm, ccm, and qm?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Kenny Smith (302513) | answered Apr 29 '19, 12:02 p.m.

Are you running an HTTP server in front of your app servers? If not, I would highly recommend it. If you're using an HTTP proxy, then all your servers will be accessed via the same host name, just different context roots. This ensures you don't have to reauthenticate each time you visit a different URL. 

You will need to deregister the LQE on the JTS server, then run through JTS/setup and on the application registration screen, you'll link to the new LQE server. 

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Apr 29 '19, 12:07 p.m.

Yes I have NGINX, so I can have /lqe pointing to the separate server and then run the jts/setup

thanks! 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.