It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need help on how a project can request Rational Report Builder and how much it costs.

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino (14924459) | asked Apr 26 '19, 2:33 p.m.
edited Apr 26 '19, 2:41 p.m.
Hello folks,

Can you please clarify how a project can request Rational Report Builder and how much it costs?

<g class="gr_ gr_33 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="33" id="33"> ThiMy </g> question applies only to IBM projects.

Thanks you in advance.
Vicky.

2 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Apr 26 '19, 5:53 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I believe JRS is included with any CLM installation, and does not require an additional install or an additional license. 

In the WebUI for any of the applications, when you click on the home menu (down arrow at upper left hand side of the window), "Reports" should appear as one of your choices.

Comments
Maria Victoria Martinez Torino commented Apr 29 '19, 6:54 a.m.
What if the user -or project- wants only to install RTC and Reports Builder? Would that be feasible? OR Is it mandatory to request the whole CLM solution in order to have RB available for usage?
Thanks again!

Geoffrey Clemm commented May 01 '19, 6:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you are using the Install Manager, you get to select which applications you want installed. 

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Apr 27 '19, 5:27 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

@mvmtori Geoff is correct. If instead you are asking about the Rational Publishing Engine, send me an email, and I will try to help you (dmoul@us.ibm.com).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.