It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to use IMailerService.sendRawMail(InputStream mailMessage) method to send a email notification to multiple recipients as specified in TO, CC and BCC lists in custom follow-up plugin

RTC User (216) | asked Apr 26 '19, 9:23 a.m.
edited Apr 26 '19, 3:57 p.m.

Hi,

I want to send a email notification to multiple recipients as specified in TO, CC and BCC lists using IMailerService.sendRawMail(InputStream mailMessage) method in custom follow-up plugin.

Anyone help me on this, how to use it and prepare InputStream object to set subject, body message and To, CC and BCC list.

I am currently using version 6.0.5
Thank you.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 27 '19, 2:01 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Read https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/learning-to-fly-getting-started-with-the-rtc-java-apis/ , follow the extensions workshop and search the SDK for the code that it uses.

Comments
RTC User commented Apr 29 '19, 1:10 a.m.

Thanks Ralph for quick response.

I already developed follow-up  action as per my requirements but i am getting below exception which i am not able find out what is missing and root cause for this issue.

Below is the stack trace, please help me on this, what is the meaning of this exception and how to fix this

javax.mail.MessagingException: CRJAZ1611E The message could not be sent because the Jazz Team Server repository sent an exception. (com.ibm.team.repository.service.compatibility.util.http.CrossServerHttpClient$RestCommunicationException: Bad Request)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.compatibility.internal.mailer.MailerService.createMessagingException(MailerService.java:146)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.compatibility.internal.mailer.MailerService.sendMail(MailerService.java:264)

Thanks once again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.