It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How Can I View QM Work Items In Report Builder?

James Paulus (20622035) | asked Apr 19 '19, 11:56 a.m.

I see with CLM 6.0.6, the "My Stuff" section shows work items for CCM.   Is there a way I can view work items that exist in QM?   The use case is that users have test design reviews in QM across multiple repositories and want to see all of those test design reviews through a Report Builder query.

2 answers

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Apr 22 '19, 9:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi James,

OK when you said work items it sounded like work items ( CCM) associated with QM.
For multiple QM repositories, I believe you should have configured those multiple QM repositories to be friend with JRS server . I assume you also must be having different JTS server having these QM repositories. Basically when all the applications are configured with each other using OSLC associations, and configured as LQE data sources from different QM repositories,  you should be able to pull the report on all QM repositories. You can select QM project areas from different servers under the Project Scope and then you are good to pull the report on Formal reviews. But again this is very basic report which generates the information about the Formal Reviews linked to particular QM Artifacts selected.

Thanks and Regards,
Krupa Gunhalkar

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Apr 22 '19, 3:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 22 '19, 3:18 a.m.

Hi James,

Try to generate a report for Test Case as Base artifact and add the relationship to CCM workitems as below .
This will list all the test cases and their related work items.

Hope This helps,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Comments
James Paulus commented Apr 22 '19, 9:20 a.m.
@krupa that looks like it would be taking CCM work items.  I need to see the "My Reviews" in QM for all the different repos.    I can see it on an individual QM repo.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.