It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to include work item IDs in a JRS traceability report

Timothy Distel (73146) | asked Apr 19 '19, 10:06 a.m.

Hello, I'm using CLM Suite 6.0.6.

In report builder, I've created a report on the test results for a test plan. The report is using the LQE data source and the "trace relationships and add artifacts" section is described here:

Test Plan -> Test Result -> Test Case -> Test Script -> Test Script Step -> Requirement (all required)

This report works great. What data I'd like to add in is the ID of defects in test results that have them.

I thought by enabling multiple paths and merging this second trace relationship:

Test Result -> Work Item (optional)

that I'd be able to include that data however, the column is empty.

I've tried traversing through all artifacts without a merge but the report pulls even less data than the example given. This seems like an appropriate merge so I'm unsure of why the test results aren't included when I add the merge described above. Can anyone provide insight here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One answer

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Apr 22 '19, 3:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Timothy,

Try to generate report as shown below using the screenshot. The first path is same as you mentioned. For the Multiple paths, I have slightly changed the Condition and I can see the defect IDs and Defect as well linked to the report.

Hope this helps,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.