It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do Test Script Step Results show in DNG against the Validated By link column?

Harrison Vince (35116) | asked Apr 09 '19, 8:23 p.m.

As the title states, Test Script Step Results seem to be showing as links against the requriement. Is there a way to turn this feature off? The only thing that we would like to show against the requirement is the Test Script Step itself, not all of its results. (This could build very quickly and get awfully messy!!!)

One answer

permanent link
Antonio Napoles (2861) | answered Apr 10 '19, 6:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Harrison,

Which versions of QM and DNG are you using? I tried on 6061, the requirement is only showing one link to the test script no matter how many results are created (with the link on the result step). As I understand you see the link to all of the results plus the script?

regards,
   napoles

Comments
Harrison Vince commented Apr 16 '19, 7:01 p.m.

Apologies for the very delayed response - I never seemed to receive email notification!

We are using RQM 6.0.6.1 RC1 and DNG 6.0.6.1 RC1 (same version).

Yes, we see all results for the step. Ideally it would behave in the same was as a test case, only showing the most recent result in the icon. See the image here: https://imgur.com/a/FbID5Kq?

Harrison Vince commented Apr 17 '19, 8:24 p.m.

Note that if I were to run the script a second time, an additional link would be created for the new step result.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.