It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trying to import test scripts from Word file

Dawn Gentry (111) | asked Apr 09 '19, 7:49 a.m.

I am trying to write a cfg to import my test cases and test scripts from a Word file. I have the test cases working but having trouble finding the right configuration for the test scripts. I want to map the test scripts to my test cases.  There is so much information out there, I am going in circles trying to find what I need.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks - DG

3 answers

permanent link
Monika Rajput (25612) | answered Apr 15 '19, 4:29 a.m.
Hi Dawn,

If the testcases and testscripts share the same title or description, you can use
     testcase.dc:description=testscript.dc:description
                             or
     testcase.dc:title=testscript.dc:title

This will link the particular script with that testcase.

If not, use DOCLink to link them together.
       testcase.DOCLink=testscript

This will link all testscripts to the testcase.

Thanks,
Monika Rajput

permanent link
Sarah Taylor (111) | answered Apr 15 '19, 6:45 a.m.
edited Apr 15 '19, 6:48 a.m.

Hi I am a blockchain programmer and I need little help me to understand and to Do My Dissertation actually love to work or write on blockchain technology.

Comments
Monika Rajput commented Apr 16 '19, 5:53 a.m.
Hi Sarah,

Please let me know how can I help?

Thanks,
Monika Rajput

permanent link
Charlotte Berry (111) | answered May 23 '19, 3:11 p.m.
edited May 23 '19, 3:13 p.m.

You can import CSV documents without delay in TestRail. To try this, open the task you need to import the check instances to after which navigate to Test Suites & Cases (and open a check suite) or Test Cases (relying in your task configuration) Academic Writing Help Online

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.