It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

java api auto-resolve conflicts

Gidi Gal (962056) | asked Apr 04 '19, 4:55 a.m.
edited Apr 04 '19, 4:58 a.m.
When you accept change-set in RTC client with a conflict you get this dialog:

auto resolve conflicts dialog

Is it possible to present different behavior when using Java API ? I found that in order to use Java API to perform accept you need to use the API: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.IOperationFactory.getWorkspaceUpdateOperation(WorkspaceUpdateDilemmaHandler dilemmaHandler).
I cannot find the switch which controls this dialog. Debugging the dialog reveals the following parts:
1) Its class name: com.ibm.team.filesystem.ui.changes.dialogs.ConflictsPromptDialog
2) It is being called from com.ibm.team.filesystem.ui.changes.dialogs.ConflictsPromptManager
3) ConflictsPromptManager is created by com.ibm.team.filesystem.ui.changes.views.ChangesViewPage.
4) ChangesViewPage is part of com.ibm.team.filesystem.ui.changes.views.LocalWorkspaceChangesView. This is the pending changes view.
Does this mean that there is no control from WorkspaceUpdateDilemmaHandler on the display of this dialog ?

One answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Apr 04 '19, 5:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

In your WorkspaceUpdateDilemmaHandler, you have to override isAutoResolveEnabled() method and return false.

Comments
Gidi Gal commented Apr 04 '19, 5:31 a.m.

I tried that, dialog is still displayed. RTC 6.0.6.1.

Shashikant Padur commented Apr 05 '19, 12:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

That should have worked. Can you post your code?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.