It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query all available components or all of one project area

ecu test (113) | asked Mar 13 '19, 4:11 a.m.

What i want to do is query all available components of a specific project area, but i didnt get a working query to do that. so im trying to get all compoments and filter them afterwards.

But im running in the following error:
GET /qm/oslc_config/resources/com.ibm.team.vvc.Component HTTP/1.1
Accept: application/rdf+xml
OSLC-Core-Version: 2.0
---------------------------------------
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
        ...<oslc:statusCode>403</oslc:statusCode>
        <oslc:message>CRJAZ1316E The user "***" does not have permission to read item                  "_BbZtEETiEem9W6M1kZHSRA", which has the "ProjectArea" item type.</oslc:message>...

This error has occurred since i created a project area there the user is not a member.

How can i query only compoments for a specific projectarea or for all i have the permissions?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Mar 19 '19, 6:39 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Unfortunately, the OSLC Config API (the API you're using) only supports filtering (using oslc.where) on the following properties:

dcterms:title
dcterms:identifier
dcterms:modified
oslc:modifiedBy
rdf:about

Also, the RQM Reportable REST API (the other public RQM API) does not support filtering (see https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#SupportedFieldsResources).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.