It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Increased query cache size to 150 still receiving query exception errors

nannette Mori (50572) | asked Feb 12 '19, 7:53 a.m.

RTC 6.0.3

Per documentation from IBM I increased by Query cache size from 65 to 150 however in my JTS log I am still getting QueryExpiredException errors

The Error is ERROR: com.ibm.team.reportsĀ  - com.ibm.team.rtc.repository.common.QueryExpiredException: UUID

Increasing the Query cache size did not fix the issue....can anyone tell me why I am still receiving these errors?

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Feb 13 '19, 12:29 a.m.
I am not sure which documentation you referred to, I guess it may be the below technote:

This was applied to v2.x RTC and it is not clear whether it still is valid in the later version.
what symptom prompts you to increase Query cache size? is it the same as what the technote describe or you simply see the messages in the log files?
after increasing Query cache size, do you notice the errors reduced or it is the same as below?

My understanding is that if there is no symptom and only the errors appear in the logs, you may simply ignore them and the messages would be suppressed via defect

in v6.0.4.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.