It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJZZ0763E The zFolder settings do not match for the conditional DDs that are named SYSLIB

Fons Maathuis (25215) | asked Jan 22 '19, 10:20 a.m.

Hi all,

I'm busy migrating a few COBOL systems from SCLM to RTC. We had to create items like translators, language definitions and build-definitions. For one of my systems I get an error using a teambuild. The error is "CRJZZ0763E The zFolder settings do not match for the conditional DDs that are named SYSLIB. To resolve dependencies in the stream, we need the same zFolders in each conditional DD.". I've tried to find out where thing go wrong but I can't pinpoint. Other COBOL systems build fine, using the same translators and language definitions. 
Build errors in performing analysis step.
The error itself is not documented, when googling it, I get no results. 
I've tried to do a subset-build, all possible files are in the subset. No problem. But when I do a teambuild, with the 'build changed items only' de-selected, I get this error. 

Hope anybody can help me

thanx 
Fons

One answer

permanent link
Fons Maathuis (25215) | answered Jan 23 '19, 5:07 a.m.

I've found the problem. In the translator I've used a conditional syslib. I've defined a variable DCLGEN, when true use a syslib containing DCLGENS, when false use a syslib without DCLGENS. Apparently RTC can't cope with this. When removing the condition and use only one syslib definition, compiling went well. So now I've defined two translators, one with the DCLGEN syslib and one without. Called condional from the language definition. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.