It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Publishing DNG baseline in non-CM project area

Bob 3 (1481564) | asked Jan 16 '19, 8:06 p.m.

There are several posts in the developerworks forum as well as blog posts on RPE-Actual that discuss the pre-Rational CLM 6.0 approach for publishing DNG baselines (i.e. snapshotId).

However, I haven't seen any explanations of how to publish DNG baselines from non-configuration-managed project areas in Rational CLM 6.0+.

I am running DNG 6.0.6 iFix005 and understand how to publish baselines from configuration managed project areas. However, for non-configuration-managed project areas, the process appears to still be different as the non-CM project areas do not display in the RPE OSLC Resource Selection browser.

What would be helpful to me is for someone to post a workflow for how to publish DNG baselines from non-configuration-managed project areas. Many thanks!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Jan 21 '19, 1:13 a.m.

SnapshotId / baselineURI should continue to work. Starting from DNG 6.0, using the identifier alone is not supported. You need to specify the baseline URL (e.g. snapshotId=_xyz is not going to work; snapshotId=https://.../rm/cm/baseline/_xyz should work).

Bob 3 selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Bob 3 (1481564) | answered Jan 22 '19, 6:35 p.m.

Prasad, thank you for your response. How does this &snapshotId= approch interact with the use of OSLC links plus the POX profile?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.