It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deployed new RPE template with DNG but Create Report does not show any artifacts to select

Michael Laurendi (105944) | asked Dec 05 '18, 11:33 a.m.

Using RDNG 6.0.6 iFix004, no Config Management

After designing a template in RPE, and copying the .dta file into the DNG RRDG folder, and after modifying the MANIFEST.MF file, and reinitializing the publish service, when I select Reports and Generate Reports, I see my new Report Type in the list of available reports (Audit History, Requirements Spec, Print Module Book, Print Module Table, etc...). Then I select my new report type and select "Next>", it brings up the window to add artifacts.

However, when I select the "Add..." button, nothing happens. It should display the window to navigate through folders to select an artifact.

What might I try to fix this?

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Feb 07 '19, 5:03 a.m.
If the new template is for getting review details, then there is a known issue with DNG.
Custom and OOTB Review templates do not co-exist. Only one Review template at a time is functional

As a workaround, you can remove review.dta, rename your custom .dta file to review.dta. Do the same for corresponding .doc file as well. Make the respective changes in the MANIFEST.MF file as well and then you should find it working.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.