It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Widget for managing the version of a requirement

Didier BRAMBAN (1115) | asked Nov 29 '18, 12:12 p.m.
 Dear all,
I am setting-up a data model within my organization. by the community I was informed that a widget was developed to notified that a requirement (statement and/or attributes) has been modified 
Does someone can tell where I can find this widget?

4 answers

permanent link
Carol Watson (71016) | answered Nov 30 '18, 9:55 a.m.

Hi Didler,

Make sure you change Select Catalog at the top to Requirements Management.  You won't see the Recent Changes widget if the Catalog is set to Jazz Team Server.

Carol

permanent link
Didier BRAMBAN (1115) | answered Nov 30 '18, 9:54 a.m.
 Adrain thanks for your advice 
Your url link seem to provide interesting information
Regards

permanent link
Didier BRAMBAN (1115) | answered Nov 30 '18, 9:42 a.m.
 Hi Adrian
I have ever given a look for widgets available on  my personal  dashboard by following the same procedure you mentioned.
I tried again searching 'Recent Changes' without success.
By the way can you tell more about the functionality of this widget (is the widget able to identify and notify a change of artifact type (requirement)  when a user change any attrbutes  and  if another way exist to find this widget.

Thanks you ind adavance for your help

Regards 

Comments
Adrian Haw commented Nov 30 '18, 9:51 a.m.
Hi Didier
I would recommend contacting your DOORS NG admin or IBM.
There is some configuration to be done.
Here is a short overview. There's more documentation online from IBM on example widgets and how to make available.

permanent link
Adrian Haw (2741041) | answered Nov 30 '18, 9:25 a.m.
edited Nov 30 '18, 9:26 a.m.
Hi Didier

You may be referring to the "Recent Changes" widget.It is an example widget, supplied by IBM.

You can add it into a project or personal dashboard. Go to the 'Add Widget' option at top right of your dashboard. Search for an RM widget called 'Recent Changes' and add it to your dashboard-.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.