It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Show Custom attribute in previous work item created

Antonio Matarrese (66118) | asked Oct 21 '09, 10:28 a.m.
I have inserted a custom attribute in the model of work item.
If i open a work item created before the modify of insertion a custom attribute,latter is not visible. Is it normal? How can I do to show this custom attribute also in the work item previously created?
Another question, exist a method to insert a custom attribute simultaneously in all project of repository instead to repeat the operation for each project?

2 answers

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Oct 21 '09, 2:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It's a bit cumbersome, but here is the trick. First you have to run a query and run an action to update the work items. The action can be found by right-clicking in the Eclipse client on the icon (type) of in the work item query results, it's called "Synchronize Attributes".

No, you can't do this across projects at the moment.

permanent link
Antonio Matarrese (66118) | answered Oct 22 '09, 10:17 a.m.
It's a bit cumbersome, but here is the trick. First you have to run a query and run an action to update the work items. The action can be found by right-clicking in the Eclipse client on the icon (type) of in the work item query results, it's called "Synchronize Attributes".

No, you can't do this across projects at the moment.

thanks, very clear, thanks thanks thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.