It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to fix CRJAZ8201E without reindexing?

Michael Alberda (2311347) | asked Oct 31 '18, 4:54 a.m.
edited Oct 31 '18, 9:02 a.m.
Good Day,

We recently had a number of network problems which resulted in issues with our indexes. We managed to resolve most of them however, when we try and search for a work item name, we receive "CRJAZ8201E: Could not execute query ( [Text: tesegag] [Constrain Type: com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem] [ID: null] [Type: null] [Search Scope: com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem com.ibm.team.workitem.Attachment ] )". The search works when using the ID.

Everything points to re-indexing, however, this would require a change and downtime so it cannot be done immediately. Is there a possible workaround to fix this error?

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Michael.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Oct 31 '18, 11:11 a.m.
Depending on how one would care about "recently modified" work items and how many work items exist, I've used Ralph's Work Item Command Line to effect a non-invasive touch on work items by adding or removing a subscriber. 

For example,  some of our projects have automation which creates work items using a particular ID,  so I got the work item ids and removed the creator as subscriber to make the search index refresh.   In another case I just added that id as subscriber.

Sort of like this ( after having launched wcl as /rmiServer, not necessary but much faster )

while read ID; do
./wcl.sh -update /ignoreErrors /rmiClient=//nc9042036069:4096/WCL repository="https://rtp-rtc69443/jazz" user=tdsc password=passw0rd internalSubscriptions:add=tdsc id=$ID
done

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.