It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE/DNG: Include File from Hyperlink

David Reilly (69140) | asked Oct 22 '18, 3:08 p.m.
edited Oct 22 '18, 3:11 p.m.
I plan to retrieve my file from our DNG repository: rm/wrappedResources/_jOISgdYaEeizg8NiXxz-fw. When I select to physically/dynamically include the file in the RPE output, however, the content is not included.  

According to the blog post here: https://rpeactual.com/2012/04/06/document-assembling, it seems possible to include a file from a hyperlink. I have been successful in my local file system, however, that doesn't seem to extend when I post my template. Additionally the .DTA file referenced in the blog post seems to have been removed from the IBM Dev Works repository, so I cannot verify the approach. 

Any help with this would be appreciated. I'm using RPE Version 2.1.2 and DNG v6.0.2 iFix015

Thanks!
David

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Jan 24 '19, 4:12 a.m.

What is the file type (extension) that you are planning to include? Note that "Include File" element is not supported for all formats. You can also try the macro from my blog to embed a file into your output.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.