It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Team Concert Test Database

Zeeshan Muzaffar (16122) | asked Oct 13 '09, 11:41 p.m.
Hello,

I am working on a CAS (IBM Toronto) project and want to write SQL queries directly on the DB2 database created by Rational Team Concert. In this context, the first task is to create a database. I believe the RTC team must have created a database for testing purposes. Is it possible for me to get that test database.

Thanks,

Zeeshan
CAS, IBM, Toronto

4 answers

permanent link
Zeeshan Muzaffar (16122) | answered Oct 19 '09, 10:17 p.m.
Could someone please reply to my message?

Thanks,

Zeeshan

Hello,

I am working on a CAS (IBM Toronto) project and want to write SQL queries directly on the DB2 database created by Rational Team Concert. In this context, the first task is to create a database. I believe the RTC team must have created a database for testing purposes. Is it possible for me to get that test database.

Thanks,

Zeeshan
CAS, IBM, Toronto

permanent link
Tamir Klinger (91165) | answered Oct 20 '09, 11:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

Thanks,

Zeeshan
CAS, IBM, Toronto

Hi Zeeshan,

Sorry for the late reply. There is a jazz repository (database) containing jazz development data for the RTC project development for one year. Let's talk offline about the details...

Tim

permanent link
Jafar Al-Kofahi (4152) | answered Nov 23 '09, 9:16 p.m.
Hi,

I am a graduate student and currently I am learning more about Jazz for my research, I have been told that there is sample/test data for Jazz, and the post before confirms this, could you please tell me how to get that data?

Thanks
Jafar

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jan 06 '10, 5:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I am a graduate student and currently I am learning more about Jazz for my research, I have been told that there is sample/test data for Jazz, and the post before confirms this, could you please tell me how to get that data?

Thanks
Jafar

Hi Jafar

Just stumbled across your post. If you have not found a test database already - try the example repository here on jazz.net.

http://jazz.net/library/article/115

Although it is for RTC 1.0 - you can import it into 2.0.

There are also examples you can access from the Eclipse client.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.