It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to fetch Unassigned value for PlannedFor field in RTC using OSLC query or reportable API or IBM sdk?

Ashish Sutar (112) | asked Jul 02 '18, 11:21 a.m.
edited Jul 03 '18, 2:11 a.m. by Muralidhar Rajagopal (10114)

I am trying to fetch Unassigned value for PlannedFor field in RTC using OSLC query or reportable API or IBM sdk,actually the scenario here is that i am trying to update story using input xml and payload.Input xml has PlannedFor field as blank ,now when i use http PUT method to update the plannedFor field in RTC its not getting updated to Unassigned value ,So please suggest me if there is any possible way to get the value using OSLC ,reportable API or IBM sdk.Awaiting for the response.

Thanks for your help,
Ashish

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 03 '18, 2:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 03 '18, 2:55 a.m.

I have not tried this I have only searched the Java APIs.

/* 'Planned for' name when the value is <code>null</code>. /
    String UNASSIGNED_TARGET_NAME= Messages.getString("IWorkItem.UNASSIGNED_PLANNED_FOR"); //$NON-NLS-1$

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.model.IWorkItem.UNASSIGNED_TARGET_NAME - suggests that setting null is unassigned for planned for. I have no time to play around with it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.