It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot delete an Related Artifacts link on RTC.

Leonardo Benevides (266327) | asked Jun 29 '18, 1:59 p.m.
edited Jun 30 '18, 11:10 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Hi all,

I'm trying to delete an Related Artifacts link on RTC and it's not being possible. I click on the x (delete) and when I click on Save, the work item refreshes and the recent excluded link returns to the Related Artifacts links area.

I'm using CLM 6.0.4, GC not enabled.

Any idea?

Comments
Ulf Arne Bister commented Jun 29 '18, 4:00 p.m.

Have you checked your permissions in that project? 

Leonardo Benevides commented Jul 03 '18, 7:27 a.m.

Hi Ulf, Yes I have already checked. 

2 answers

permanent link
Leonardo Benevides (266327) | answered Jul 02 '18, 3:20 p.m.

I  did a tail -f in ccm.log and got this lines when I've clicked on save.

2018-07-02 15:22:21,207 [WebContainer: 180 @@ 15:22 26272229615 Gecko / 20100101 Firefox / 38.0 @ 10.34.204.221 / Mozilla / 5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; service / com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.rest.IWorkItemRestService / workItem2] ERROR com.ibm.team.workitem.common - Error invoking the Replenished SS Validator validator associated with the 'Replanning Reason' attribute in the project with ID '_aPAAsPX4EeKjyvaA3I13Yw'. You can link to the definition of the project area using a URL similar to https: // thehostname: 9443 / jazz / process / project-areas / _aPAAsPX4EeKjyvaA3I13Yw, where the host name, port, and jazz context are configured for your installation. Contact your project area administrator for assistance.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Unexpected exception type
Caused by: org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "oldDataDataInterviewPrevista" is not defined. (validator-ss-resplanned.js # 57)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError (ScriptRuntime.java:3557)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError (ScriptRuntime.java:3535)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError (ScriptRuntime.java:3620)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.nameOrFunction (ScriptRuntime.java:1718)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name (ScriptRuntime.java:1657)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c10044._c2 (validator-ss-replanjada.js: 57)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c10044.call (validator-ss-replanjada.js)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall (ContextFactory.java:401)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall (ScriptRuntime.java:3003)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c10044.call (validator-ss-replanjada.js)
at com.ibm.team.rtc.common.scriptengine.internal.bridge.proxy.AbstractInvocationHandler $ MethodHandler $ 1.run (AbstractInvocationHandler.java:160)
at.microsoft.com
at com.ibm.team.rtc.common.scriptengine.internal.bridge.proxy.AbstractInvocationHandler $ MethodHandler.invoke (AbstractInvocationHandler.java:156)
at com.ibm.team.rtc.common.scriptengine.internal.bridge.proxy.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeGeneric (AbstractInvocationHandler.java:141)
at com.ibm.team.rtc.common.scriptengine.internal.bridge.proxy.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke (AbstractInvocationHandler.java:95)
at com.sun.proxy $ Proxy1238.validate (Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.shared.common.internal.valueProviders.ScriptAttributeValueProvider.validate (ScriptAttributeValueProvider.java:147)
... more

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 02 '18, 3:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The error seens to indicate there is a custom (?) validator. Check if there are custom attribute customizations configured. Maybe remove them? Get in contact with suport.

Error invoking the Replenished SS Validator validator associated with the 'Replanning Reason' attribute in the project with ID '_aPAAsPX4EeKjyvaA3I13Yw'. You can link to the definition of the project area using a URL similar to https: // thehostname: 9443 / jazz / process / project-areas / _aPAAsPX4EeKjyvaA3I13Yw, where the host name, port, and jazz context are configured for your installation. Contact your project area administrator for assistance.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Unexpected exception type
Caused by: org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "oldDataDataInterviewPrevista" is not defined.

Ralph Schoon commented Jul 03 '18, 11:23 a.m. | edited Jul 03 '18, 11:24 a.m.

Check attribute customization in the project area and check if there is a Replenished SS Validator.
Check the operational behavior if a validation precondition is defined on Save Work Item server. Remove it to see if that removes the error.

Otherwise contact support. I have seen broken project area configurations causing issues, hard to tell with no data.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 30 '18, 11:14 a.m.
edited Jul 01 '18, 4:58 a.m.

Once you provide some more useful information maybe we can help. Otherwise you could contact our support that can ask for the minimum information needed.

Having said that, I have seen that links that have been created incorrectly with the API could not be deleted. E.g. they could not be deleted in the Web UI. It usually then was able to delete the link in the Eclipse UI or vice versa. Usually an error was displayed in the UI or in the logs.

So you can try another UI and see if that helps. Are the links created manually? Any information in the logs, Eclipse client error? Does this happen for all project areas? Does this happen for other link types as well?

Comments
Leonardo Benevides commented Jul 02 '18, 3:18 p.m.
Hi Ralph. Thanks for advise.

So, I'm not able to exclud the links only in UI Web, in Eclipse client it can be excluded normally.

The links was created manually. No error are reported in UI Web and it is happening in more than one PA, but not for all and there is no pattern for it. It's not happening for other link types, only for Related Artifacts.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.