It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

can someone provide me with an insight view of ibm jazz suite?

Athina Grigoras (111) | asked Jun 19 '18, 11:47 a.m.
retagged Aug 03 '18, 9:53 a.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

Hi everyone, I am applying for a promotion within my company and i need to understand better IBM Jazz Suite, what does it do, what is its purpose, what value brings to a company, how can be used? A generic description with a bit of detail would be very much appreciated. I really want this promotion but unfortunately i never had to deal with IBM Jazz Suite and whatever i find online or youtube, does not answer to my questions.

Kindest regards and you in advance,
Athina

PS: <label for="rhapsody-model-manager" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; font-weight: 700; margin-bottom: 5px; max-width: 100%; vertical-align: middle;">  All the below boxes are information that i need to know about, i know it is a lot and i know that some of you might think i am crazy but i am a bit desperate for this promotion and i dont know how else i could get more information about this.... thank you :) </label>  

One answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.