It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add internal RTC API to build path in RTC eclipse

Dastan Ali (17616) | asked Jun 13 '18, 7:51 a.m.

My purpose is to get allocation percentage of user to project areas using RTC Client Java API. I was going through these links to get an idea on how to do it - 

I noticed that to get user info internal API are being used, I am using RTC 6.0.3 and plain client java libraries does not ships internal RTC API therefore I am sure how to add internal RTC API to build path of java project in RTC eclipse, can anyone help me please?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 13 '18, 9:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As far as I know the Plain Java Client Libraries and the RTC Client and Server SDK ship both internal API.
All the stuff that is not mentioned in the Plain Java Client Libraries JavaDoc is considered internal API. All that has internal in the namepath (package) is internal API. It is necessary to look at the package names to tell where the stuff belongs to.

In addition to all this the RTC Eclipse client ships packages not included in the SDKs and the Plain Java. these have typically rcp (rich client platform) in the package path name.

permanent link
vikrant kamble (1323196) | answered Jun 13 '18, 9:24 a.m.

Hello Dastan,

Internal API can be found into RTC SDK.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.