It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG RPE Automatic Stylesheet Heading Numbering not working

Sean F (1.3k241144) | asked Apr 14 '18, 2:41 p.m.

When using RPE with old DOORS (9.x etc.) you could create a stylesheet .(doc/.dot) which had numbered headings

etc for the various levels
When the DOORS 9.x module was exported by RPE using the stylesheet it would automatically have the headings numbered to match the DOORS module heading numbers based on heading level.
This was very useful as numbering did not have to be designed in the RPE template.

When I try to do this with DNG 6.0.5 for a DNG module every heading comes out as a level one heading regardless of the heading depth in the DNG module structure.
Is there a way to get the correct heading style (based on level) applied to the headings in a DNG RPE module export?

2 answers

permanent link
Kumaraswamy Gowda (39115) | answered Apr 14 '18, 11:11 p.m.

Just for the sake of completion and benefit for other user, dataSource/artifact/moduleContext/contextBinding/depth could be use to find the style/level.

permanent link
Sean F (1.3k241144) | answered Apr 14 '18, 3:16 p.m.

I have discovered that it actually does work but you need to use the Module schema.
I was just iterating through artifacts from a module URI using the Text schema.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.