It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS RTC/RQM Traceability issue.

Mahari Hill (4861169230) | asked Apr 12 '18, 9:54 p.m.

CLM 602 - ifix11
Oracle 11

Hello, users are complaining about an issue and I'm trying to find out if there is an ifix or upgrade fix to this.
JKE Banking.

• Go in to RTC and view the BRM Sprint 2 plan -> Traceability view.
  • It shows work items with test cases
  • We go and create a new jrs reportb for Sprint 2 and on traceability select Required and the Test Case link.
    • View report, it works
  • Go back and change Required to Optional for Test Case Traceability
    • View report, mixed results:
    • It will display some stories with no test cases (great)
    • It will display SOME of the stories with test cases (great)
    • It suddenly will display a blank on some of the test case IDs it showed earlier, and for the test case name, it shows "TestCase Name Missing"

Any ideas on why this is happening? It happens for any project created with links from RTC to RQM. As soon as Optional is selected for Traceability, links to existing TC IDs disappear and we see a bunch of "TestCase Name Missing"

One answer

permanent link
Elohim Arranaga (2461) | answered May 07 '18, 12:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Mahari, I tried to follow up your scenario and I was unable to reproduce in later releases however, at first sight this appears to be a defect. I recommend to open up a ticket with IBM support to thoroughly investigate the problem as it would be difficult to properly diagnose without more data. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.