It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC - Module Update - Poll Tracker Response (interim state) always auto#queued

Pierre Bentkowski (61517) | asked Apr 11 '18, 4:47 p.m.

Base on DNG Module Api Overview I successfully wrote an application that create a module and wait for the server to complete the request (The module has 20,000 elements added to it).

In a while loop the code does a GET Poll Tracker Request, until the following condition is meet:

• The Tracker will indicate a oslc_auto:complete state.
That was working well, the state was always oslc_auto:inProgres , and eventually switch to oslc_auto:complete

But since we upgraded the server from 6.0.5 to 6.0.5 iFix004, the only status we get is oslc_auto:queued

The DNG server was restart, and I still see the same status.
One time the code ran over night for 10 hours and never switch from queued.

Any idea?

One answer

permanent link
Chris McGraw (211) | answered Apr 12 '18, 4:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Pierre,

Have you checked the RM server log file? Is there any indication of an error there?

Thanks, Chris.

Comments
Pierre Bentkowski commented Jun 06 '18, 1:48 p.m.
Hello
Sorry for the delay.
The only info I found was that my requests were queued.
I not sure why, and how to clear the other request in the queue.
Later in the month, they reboot the servers and problem disappear .
Since I did not know if the problem would show up again, I decided to change my code and skip that.

Beside that, that part of the Module API (like the rest of it) worked as expected.
I manage to move customer data from a in-house tool to DNG successfully.
One of there module end up to contain 25,000 artifacts.

Do you have a description of the state flow for the Tracker state, like a statechart diagram?

Regards

Pierre

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.