It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to provide URL as parameter to the RTC dashboard to fetch details from DOORS DWA using RPE template

Dharshana Priya Ramakrishnan (113) | asked Apr 10 '18, 1:50 a.m.
edited Apr 10 '18, 11:48 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

We have DOORS DWA and also friend connection between DOORS and RTC.
I am trying to run the RPE template from RTC dashboard.
URL parameter which i am providing says non -friend URI.
How to provide DOORS URL as a parameter to the RPE template while running from RTC Dashboard?
DOORS URL paramter :https://localhost:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-4f5a2acf48e01698-M-00010a21

Comments
Donald Nong commented Apr 10 '18, 2:01 a.m.

What is the exact error message that you received?

Dharshana Priya Ramakrishnan commented Apr 10 '18, 4:46 a.m. | edited Apr 10 '18, 11:48 p.m.

I got this error.
CRRDV0019E The report parameters cannot be displayed. The server encountered an unexpected error that prevented it from retrieving the report parameters. To find more details about this issue, open the JavaScript console of your browser by pressing F12, reopen the report parameter dialog, and check the JavaScript console for any resulting errors.
In the console i got status - 400 and cannot access non-friend uri.
I have logged in both DWA and DOORS

Able to run from RPE without any errors.

Donald Nong commented Apr 11 '18, 2:58 a.m.

It appears that the DWA URL is blocked due to cross-site scripting. I don't have experience in similar environments to tell you what you need to do to resolve it though, unfortunately.

One answer

permanent link
Madhan Babu (368) | answered Jul 05 '18, 1:49 a.m.

I am getting the exact same error for deploying an RPE report fetching data from JRS as well.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.