It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report Builder - view access troubleshooting

Mahari Hill (4861167230) | asked Mar 27 '18, 7:30 a.m.
edited Mar 27 '18, 7:36 a.m.

CLM 605

User A - RQM License, member of RTC Project A, Role = Admin full permissions to do and see everything.
User B - RQM License, member of RTC Project A, Role = Admin full permissions to do and see everything.

User A - JRS Report Manager
User B - Not a Report Manager

All other normal users of various roles in RTC Project A can create and view Report Builder reports. No one else is a Report Manager.

User B can create work items and do normal RTC work in Project A, but can not see ANY Report Builder reports. The Limit Scope comes up blank as well as any report this user runs for Project A. User B, however, can view and modify the work items in Project A. The data warehouse runs fine every night with no errors. This user has had this problem for days.

thoughts?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Mar 27 '18, 12:04 p.m.

Hi Mahari,
Please open a new PMR for the support for further examination.

Mahari Hill selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mahari Hill commented Apr 04 '18, 9:58 p.m.

I have,

thanks

One other answer

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14946) | answered Mar 27 '18, 10:30 a.m.

Mahari,

Have you tried to refresh the meta model for your data source in Report Builder?  Go to your data source and hit refresh - I've found that's needed sometimes to pick up these kinds of changes.

Comments
Mahari Hill commented Mar 27 '18, 11:05 a.m.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. We have tried that, and a redo of the DCC and still the same. I will have someone follow up with IBM Support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.