It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can you programmatically update the Kanban Board View in a Kanban Board Plan?

April Bailey (12) | asked Mar 14 '18, 3:29 p.m.

Previously I found an article the Ralph Schoon posted about how to create a plan programmatically and that was great! (https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/creating-plans-with-the-plain-java-client-api/). 

When using a Kanban Plan, we'd like to have it set up so that the column display on the Kanban Board View has the subcolumn states all deselected.  I believe this has to be set one time for a project area and it will then affect all Kanban board views (already existing or yet to be created).   I would like to be able to programmatically set that instead of having to manually go in and set that through the web client. 

I have searched and so far have not figured out any APIs or places where I can set that.  Does anyone know how that can be programmatically set? 

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Mar 15 '18, 3:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The blog post above mentions that this is internal API, for all I know.

I am not aware of any public API for planning. Even the existing internal Java API is aging since planning is removed from the Eclipse client.

So, I am not aware of a supported way of doing this and I don't know the internal APIs either, to be able to tell.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.