It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Audit History report for DNG module using RPE

Deborah Thomas (1112) | asked Feb 28 '18, 6:30 p.m.

I need to generate an audit history report for an entire module of requirements at a time.

The current Audit History report in DNG allows the user to select artifacts, but not the entire module.

I could not select the artifacts from several pages of the list either.

Has anyone successfully created an RPE template to collect the requirements with the audit history from the entire module and produced a single report?

Any help is appreciated.

3 answers

permanent link
Chris Hardy (3315) | answered Dec 21 '23, 7:11 p.m.
To get the history data schema in your template, when creating the data source schema use the following as the schema path:
https://<<Server and port>>/rm/publish/resources?metadata=schema&history=true

permanent link
Erik Herrmann (1515) | answered Jan 16 '20, 5:15 p.m.

Thank you for the tutorial. I am trying to follow along, but seem to have an issue with the schema in dataSource/artifact/aggregratedContent

there is no selection for /history and /history/changeLog. Just _value is all I have. How is it possible to get the additional selections?

Comments
Deborah Thomas commented Jul 09 '20, 3:55 p.m.
 open the audithistory.dta file and export the history schema to a location that you can remember.
then go into your template and import the history schema.
you will still have to define the data source for your actual template.

Deborah Thomas commented Jul 10 '20, 11:17 a.m.
oops,
the history data schema is not included in that report.
I am sure that I exported the schema from another report and imported it into mine, but I do not remember the source.

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Mar 01 '18, 5:06 a.m.
edited Mar 01 '18, 6:23 a.m.

As you can see, audithistory.dta is designed to print audit history for any resource. If you want to print audit history for all resources (artifacts) in the module, you need to add both modules and _resources schema in RPE template. Start from modules data source and dynamically configure _resources data source.
Note: you must append "&history=true" to _resources URI.

From _resources data source, you can get the history details by adding the query dataSource/artifact/aggregatedContent/history/changeLog.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.