It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do I get the error: "Failed to create scenario RTC_Load_Plan" when running repotools-ccm -createTables

Sudheer Rugbeer (11521632) | asked Feb 14 '18, 7:20 a.m.

Hi,

I am deploying a new instance of RTC (6.0.4 iFix 005) at a client.
We are running on RHEL 6.8 and using the included WebSphere Liberty with the entitled DB2 Advanced Workgroup 11.0.1.

I have successfully ran the -createTables for JTS, however I get the following error messages for CCM:

Failed to create scenario RTC_Load_Plan
Failed to create scenario RTC_MSP_Import
Failed to create scenario RTC_MSP_Export
The user "ADMIN" has logged in to the database "//JHBDSR000000871:50000/CCM:user=xxxxxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx;".
The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "//JHBDSR000000871:50000/CCM:user=xxxxxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx;".
CRJZS5650I Indices directory is /IBM/JazzTeamServer604/server/conf/ccm/indices
The database tables were created successfully.

The repotools-ccm_createTables.log file has this:
Failed to create scenario RTC_MSP_Export
com.ibm.team.repository.common.PermissionDeniedException: User "<Unknown User>" does not have the required permission to perform this operation. The "JazzUsers" repository permission is required to perform this operation.
(The same for the other two scenarios).

I have set up the LDAP integration, and the user I am logged on has both JazzAdmins and JazzUsers permissions.

My question is whether this is indeed an error (as the the message does say the tables were created successfully).
If it is an issue, can it be addressed later? And how? 

Thank you,
Sudheer

Comments
Sudheer Rugbeer commented Feb 14 '18, 9:29 a.m.

So I've completed the rest of my Jazz setup (DW, DCC, LQE, JRS), and tested CCM by creating the sample project. I don't seem to have any issues with the plans with everything loaded correctly. Should I ignore the above errors?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 14 '18, 9:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This does not make sense:

I have successfully ran the -createTables for JTS, however I get the following error messages for CCM:
You run ceate tables for JTS against the JTS DB and not the RTC DB

The error messages are likely for the RTC create tables. The things it complains about are to store expensive scenario data for the MBeans. Not sure why this happens. I would consider to talk to support.

Comments
Sudheer Rugbeer commented Feb 15 '18, 4:53 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Sorry, what I meant was:
I successfully created the JTS database tables (by running repotools-jts -createTables).
I then ran repotools-ccm -createTables to create the CCM tables.

I will raise this with Support.

Thank you,
Sudheer

Robert Carter commented Jun 07 '19, 2:50 p.m.

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem that you can share.  I am running into this as well, but I am on iFix015. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.