It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change the test case section that is shown first?

Malte Plath (111) | asked Jan 31 '18, 11:41 a.m.

Since I created our custom template for test cases, whenever you select a test case, I get shown the section "Edit Test Scripts Inline". I am looking for a way to set a different section (e.g. Test Case Design) as a default.
We are working with CLM 6.0.4 (with iFix005).

2 answers

permanent link
Malte Plath (111) | answered Oct 02 '18, 5:53 a.m.
THIS QUESTION IS STILL NOT ANSWERED AND THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS!

To state again what is happening, and what I want to happen:

Current: When I click on a test case number in the test case list (or test plan), the section "Edit Test Scripts Inline" of the test case is shown.  (We do not have any Test Scripts currently, and even if we had any, they would not be of interest to most users.)

Desired: When I click on a test case number in the test case list (or test plan), the section "Test Case Design" shall be shown.  I do not want to be forced to click a second time! (Imagine checking 10 or more test cases in a row...)

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Jan 31 '18, 3:44 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The order of the sections in your Test Case should mirror the order of the sections in your  Template.

Are you not seeing this?
Screen shot

Comments
Malte Plath commented May 30 '18, 7:45 a.m.

Sorry for the late response.
Yes, the list of sections looks similar, only that I reduced the number of different sections to be shown.
I don't understand how this relates to my question: Why is "Edit Test Scripts Inline" shown whenever I open a test case? And, more importantly: How can I change this? I want the test case to show section "Test Case Design" by default, and I don't want to have to navigate to section "Test Case Design" every time I open a test case. (And I want the same for the other project members, since everyone should care about the test case design, while the test scripts are irrelevant to most.)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.