It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Money that Matters vs Money that Matters Enterprise

Mahari Hill (4861169230) | asked Jan 31 '18, 9:07 a.m.

Hello,

I have a "clean" version of CLM installed in a testing environment. I now see, for the Sample:

Money that Matters Sample
Money that Matters Enterprise Sample
RELM Basic Sample

I don't see any explanation of the difference between MTM and MTME. What's the difference? I see that the enterprise seemed to be introduced around 602.

thanks

One answer

permanent link
xiao xing lu (613) | answered Feb 02 '18, 12:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The Money that Matters sample project is based on a realistic development project whose goal is to deliver Release 1 of the JKE Banking application. The sample project includes existing artifacts as if the team already started its work. There is also an enterprise version of the sample: Money that Matters Enterprise.
Please refer to https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSJJ9R_6.0.5/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_install_sample_project.html.

Comments
Mahari Hill commented Feb 20 '18, 3:17 p.m.

Hello,

Thanks, but my question was what was the difference between the two. We have been using "regular" MTM for years for training, but how does MTM Enterprise differ.

thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.