It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I report Test Case Results across RQM projects, across Test Plans, when the Plan has both Test Suites and individual Test Cases?

David Babuder (1527) | asked Jan 22 '18, 1:04 p.m.

I want to create a report (dashboard widget) that will span RQM Projects.

Design:

The report will need to collect data from multiple RQM Projects. (The Test Plans will all have a common field, and value within the field, to allow the "right" Plans to be summarized.) The data to be summarized is the Test Case Execution Results for the Test Case Execution Records - regardless of whether the Test Case was added directly to the Test Plan, or if the Test Case was in a Test Suite that was added to the Test Plan.

In the standard widgets I could not find one that reported against Test Plans in multiple RQM projects, so I thought I would use JRS (Report Builder).

In Report Builder, I could not find a widget that met my needs (runs against LQE, runs across RQM Projects, and reports Test Case Execution Results in a Test Plan)

Problem:
In JRE, I tried to create my own report, and pull these two relationships together:

.   Test Plan -> Test Suite -> Test Case -> Test Case Execution Record -> Test Case Result

and

.    Test Plan -> Test Case -> Test Case Execution Record -> Test Case Result

But I don't see how to get the Test Case Result from each path into a common column for display and summarization.

Help!

2 answers

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Jan 25 '18, 10:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 29 '23, 5:46 a.m. by Lokesh Kalal (111)

Hi David,

I am afraid, its not possible to club the TCRs into a single column, however you can label them differently to separate.

Thanks,
Krupa Gunhalkar

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Jan 25 '18, 10:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 29 '23, 5:46 a.m. by Lokesh Kalal (111)

Hi David,

I am afraid, its not possible to club the TCRs into a single column, however you can label them differently to separate.

Thanks,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.