It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Tracking the Formel Review within the Test Case

Rabih Arabi (1111) | asked Jan 19 '18, 8:18 a.m.

Is there any way to list all test Cases that needs formal review with the related reviewer?

same as review-> My Pending but for other users in order to see which users has open reviews and how many.

Thx for your support

regards,

2 answers

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jan 21 '18, 11:55 p.m.

No, this is not available currently.
You may be interested in this enhancement request:

https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=164953

in which there is suggestion to use Report Builder for now.

Comments
Rabih Arabi commented Jan 22 '18, 2:57 a.m.

Thank you very much.
Did you figure any way out to do this over the report builder?
There is no relation to be linked to the formal review

Best Regards,
Rabi

Don Yang commented Jan 30 '18, 5:46 p.m.

if you check with the workitem, it has some info/screenshot in comment 12 and 13.

permanent link
Tom Leser (1916) | answered Jan 29 '18, 11:22 a.m.

Hi Rabih,

I was in a similar situation and I made some customization as a workaround.  I added a middle state between "ready for review" and "Approved" called "Reviewed".  So when the artifacts are ready for review, I have a primary reviewer assigned.  This bypasses the issue where we can't see the state if we have a team of 4 reviewers listed.  Then the approver group is separate which will allow it to go to "approved". 

My report build is grayed out within CCM, so unfortunately I cannot see this option myself.  

Comments
Rabih Arabi commented Jan 30 '18, 5:59 a.m.

Thank you very much for the reply
best regards,
Rabih

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.