It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RM Module Review status on dashboard through JRS.

shubham shahu (105249) | asked Jan 18 '18, 2:23 a.m.

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which i have a module consisting of 10 artifacts from which 5 are reviewed and approved and 5 are not reviewed, so i want a report of this artifact on dashboard directly displaying reviewed and not reviewed artifact on dashboard widget. Can it be done using JRS? or is there any other way of doing this? please reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Jan 18 '18, 9:36 p.m.

Hi Shubham,

It sounds straight-forward to me... "Approved" is usually in "Status" attribute, so you just create a report in JRS with filtering by Status=Approved (is) or Status!=Approved (is not) . Then upload it in dashboard. What is the catch?

Comments
shubham shahu commented Jan 18 '18, 11:36 p.m.

Hi Kenji,

thanks for the information but i am not getting the status attribute in JRS report. how can i view it? if it is custom how the other options of unassigned, Approved, Draft, Obsolete, Rejected and under review are coming. Could you please help?

Kenji Sarai commented Jan 19 '18, 3:04 a.m.

The selection is uploaded by refreshing meta-model. It should be refreshed automatically at 6 o'clock everyday, or manually refresh meta-model in ADMIN>Data Source menu. Is it successful? If not, do you see any error in rs.log?

shubham shahu commented Jan 19 '18, 5:27 a.m. | edited Jan 19 '18, 5:27 a.m.

i have refreshed the meta model still custom attribute is not visible.

Kenji Sarai commented Jan 22 '18, 9:02 p.m.

I am afraid there is something wrong with your workflow definition in process template used for this project. I suppose problem does not happen in the project with OOTB process template such as Money that Matters. If this is the case, unfortunately it is very difficult to pin point the cause.

shubham shahu commented Jan 28 '18, 11:44 p.m.

What could be the solution for this?

shubham shahu commented Jan 29 '18, 1:15 a.m.

i am not able to see the attribute status even after creating the custom attribute. could you please help me its bit urgent.

Kenji Sarai commented Jan 29 '18, 5:16 a.m.

Please contact IBM support. It requires detailed investigation.

showing 5 of 7 show 2 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.