It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to generate Rational publishing engine document from DNG local baseline?

Ramkumar Raman (3019) | asked Jan 02 '18, 10:39 a.m.

Hi,

I want to generate DNG local baseline metadata's in RPE report like who created and when got created.

I could able to generate artifact details from one particular baseline but I want to print baseline metadata.

Configuration management is enabled in DNG project so only I am asking from CM baseline metadata.

If you know the procedure on how to generate DNG project baseline metadata's please share with me or

Rational publishing Engine Version: 2.1.0
Doors Next Generation Version: 6.0.3

please reply back how to generate DNG local baseline metadata's in RPE report.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramkumar R

2 answers

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jan 17 '18, 6:08 a.m.
edited Jan 17 '18, 6:53 a.m.

Yes. That does not work starting from DNG 6.0. You can rather select "OSLC Configuration Selection..." option to set the baseline.

Set Root services to https://<server>:9443/rm/rootservices

In the browser, select the Baseline.

Paste the configuration-context (https://win-subprasad:9443/rm/cm/baseline/_5Y888PtzEeew9Nv8rm6TNw)

Comments
Ramkumar Raman commented Jan 17 '18, 6:20 a.m.

Hi subramanya,

Can I get DNG local baseline information like who created and when from the above procedure.

Regards,
Ramkumar R

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Jan 17 '18, 7:02 a.m.

I will check and update on this.

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jan 02 '18, 12:26 p.m.

Comments
Ramkumar Raman commented Jan 02 '18, 8:30 p.m.

Dear subramanya,

Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned in my question I am using DNG version 6.0.3 so the link which you sent is for older version of DNG and it's not working for version 6.0.3. Can you please suggest me for DNG version 6.0.3.
Regards,
Ramkumar R

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.