It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Able to export only 50 Test scripts from RQM to xml using RQMUrlUtility?

Anitha Pathuri (8818) | asked Dec 22 '17, 2:41 a.m.

Hi,

I am trying to export test scripts from a project to xml using RQMUrlUtility, but it is exporting only 50 test scripts only. My question is how to export all the test scripts from the project to xml?

This is critical requirement, please help.

Thanks,

Anitha

Comments
Anitha Pathuri commented Dec 22 '17, 4:20 a.m.

Hi Ara,

I have referred to
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/105847/rqm-rest-how-to-get-more-than-50-items-in-response

If the project contains more than 1000 artifacts (test scripts) then how to export next set after exporting first 1000 artifacts? i have refererred your explanation above "By default, the feed page size is set to 50 resources, but it can be modified to a maximum of 1000 resources."

Thanks,

Anitha

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered Dec 25 '17, 2:41 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Anitha,

The number 50 is concluded from 'Max Feed Entry' specified under 'Advanced properties' of RQM ( Access using   https://<PublicURI>/qm/admin -> Advanced properties). You can modify this 'Max Feed Entry' as per your need. RQM does not support feed page size as parameter, hope it helps.

Regards,
Mehul

Comments
Anitha Pathuri commented Dec 26 '17, 12:59 a.m.

Hi Mehul,

Thanks for your response. I have tried this and somewhere i read in Ara post the Max Feed Entry size is 1000, can we have this number more than 1000?

Anitha

Mehul Patel commented Dec 27 '17, 12:40 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR

Anitha,

Max feed limit is 512, another thread How can I discover the alias from a RQM PA if I have over 512 PA? provides detailed information related to pagination and related implementation (see ATOM paging specification). You need to use page parameter to get next artifact from next page.

Regards,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.