It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to export many attributes from DOORS NG using RPE

Mario Matov (1519) | asked Dec 15 '17, 2:53 a.m.

Hello,
I would like to export not only the text in DOORS NG module but also some attributes. Could somebody share with me how to do this? Attached below is part of my module - in red are the attributes I would like to export and in yellow is the text(the only attribute which is exported).

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Dec 15 '17, 8:21 a.m.
edited Dec 15 '17, 8:22 a.m.

When you perform "Import Resource" for DNG module, the template DNG_Module.dta will be used to generate document. DNG_Module.dta is designed by adding only _text and _uisketches data sources. If you want to include other artifact formats from the module (UseCaseDiagram, WrapperResource, etc.), you need to modify the template by adding data sources for other artifact formats.

Mario Matov selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Mario Matov (1519) | answered Dec 15 '17, 3:04 a.m.

As I do not have reputation to insert images I will explain it. Imagine that the text is one column and it is exported. There are other columns(attributes) in the view that I would like to export together with the simple text - ID of the item and etc. Do you know how I can do this because if I simply perform the action described in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsje1Zg_6U only text is exported.
Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.