It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not getting Prompt of incoming changes Accepting Incoming Changes into disconnected component will not load them into the sandbox, Do you want to continue

Gagan Kumar (53280) | asked Dec 14 '17, 4:14 a.m.

I am using RTC 6.0.2 with WAS and DB2

from Last few days my RTC Client not showing any incoming changes 

it show below error msg

Accepting Incoming Changes into disconnected component will not load them into the sandbox, Do you want to continue

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Dec 15 '17, 3:24 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is just an informational message ... not an error message.   It is just warning you that in your sandbox you won't see the changes you are accepting,  since you do not have that component loaded in the sandbox.
But the scenario you describe appears to be inconsistent ... on one hand, you say that it is not showing any incoming changes ... on the other hand, you are describing an information message that appears when you try to accept incoming changes.   So where are you looking for those incoming changes (in the Pending Changes view)?   And what operation did you invoke to get that informational message?

Comments
Gagan Kumar commented Dec 16 '17, 1:14 a.m.

I am looking for incoming changes in pending changes as usual

But earlier it shows and last few days it is not showing any incoming changes

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.