It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

6.0.4 RQM - Edit manual test scripts directly in the test case editor

Neeta Valera (45340) | asked Dec 06 '17, 1:29 p.m.

I cannot get this section to appear in the list of Test case Sections for a RQM project. I can see it on other RQM projects I have. I can't remember if there is a property i need to set or if there is a permission i need to set.

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Dec 06 '17, 11:03 p.m.

Hi, Neeta

For existing test case, you need to go to [Manage Sections] and add [edit test script inline] section so that you can use it.

Comments
Neeta Valera commented Dec 07 '17, 7:27 a.m.

It does not list the [edit test script inline]  section under [Manage Sections] for me to use it. How do I get it to list this section under [Manage Sections] ? I am using RQM 6.0.4. I think this could be a bug, I want confirmation.

Don Yang commented Dec 07 '17, 5:41 p.m.

That's odd. I am with v6.0.4 ifix4a and I don't see any problem here. A jazzuser with test team member role has no problem in adding  [edit test scripts inline] section. As you have no problem with other projects. I am not sure what is the difference between the specific problematic project and other projects, finding out the distinction may lead to more clues. Otherwise, you may want to contact support and see if there is any way to further investigate.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.