It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

We're Sorry...The user ID you logged in with is not recognizable.If you used the default ADMIN user to log in, you likely disabled it during the setup. Try again using the new admin user you created during the setup.

vineet singh (1111) | asked Dec 04 '17, 5:52 a.m.

Hi, when I'm trying to do custom setup for JTS,  getting error in CCM.I can login with the same credentials localhost , but JTS setup is not unsuccessful. (environment RHEL7, WAS 9.0.0.4 and JDK 8.0.4.7).

2 answers

permanent link
Satish Narayanachar (96425) | answered Dec 04 '17, 8:37 a.m.

Hi Vineet,

This means that you already have configured JTS with default admin role and you might have configured the username and the password while setting up JTS.

try Login using the newly created ID and see how it goes.

Once the JTS setup is complete the admin user ID will be disabled.

let me know if it helps or if you need more information.

Regards,

Satish

permanent link
W A Ghumman (212) | answered Jun 09 '22, 11:40 a.m.
edited Jun 09 '22, 11:47 a.m.

Problem: I encountered this problem while setting up Doors NG 7.0.1 with Jazz Authorization server and SSO (Single Sign On). The problem occurred at 8th step of custom setup of JTS, i.e. the step where registered applications (CCM, QM or RM etc) are being setup. I setup LDAP as user registry and I was continuing the setup using an LDAP user.

Reason: Initially (before setting up LDAP user registry), all applications (CCM. QM, RM etc) are registered using ADMIN user and as setup is not completed yet, these applications are not aware of LDAP users.

Solution: During the first time of JTS setup, do not register applications while using the ADMIN user and click next to continue to set up LDAP user registry or any other user registry method that you prefer. When LDAP user registry or other user registry and Jazz Authorization server is setup then logout from JTS setup (if logout also returns the same error then simply go to <server:9443>/jts/setup after logging out) and login again with the LDAP user or a user that you have setup during the user registry process. Then register all applications (CCM, RM, QM etc) with that user and there will be no error afterwards. Setup will complete successfully.  

TIP: if applications are registered already using another user (different from the user who is getting this error), then go to <server:9443>/jts/admin >> Manage Server >> Registered Applications, remove registered applications and go to the Solution step, i.e. restart the Server Setup and register applications with correct user.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.