It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is there a horizontal scroll bar for level 3 heading artifacts in module display DOORS Next Generation 6.0.4? Is there a way to toggle it off? If so, how?

Michael Laurendi (1051144) | asked Nov 30 '17, 9:00 a.m.
edited Nov 30 '17, 10:22 a.m.

Why is there a horizontal scroll bar for level 3 heading artifacts in module display DOORS Next Generation 6.0.4? Is there a way to toggle it off? If so, how?

Update to my question: The horizontal scroll bars were no longer displayed after I changed the column width in pixels using the "Configure Columns to Display", and then in the gray column heading area using the mouse and cross-hairs to reduce the column width for the "Contents" column.

2 answers

permanent link
Michael Laurendi (1051144) | answered Dec 07 '17, 12:58 p.m.

The way I got rid of the horizontal scrollbar in the Level 3 Headings in the HSBC Bank Project module was to increase the number of pixels for the “Contents” column from 873 to 950 (by selecting “Configure Columns to Display” after right-clicking in the gray column title area around the word “Contents” and then modifying the number in the “Width (pixels)”) and then I shrank the column by mouse-clicking the gray column heading far-right edge.

Comments
Ulf Arne Bister commented Dec 07 '17, 3:09 p.m.

Inventive, definitely a like from me.

permanent link
R J (132) | answered Aug 09 '22, 5:42 a.m.

I think I found a more sustainable way to get rid of the scroll bar:

It appears to be a matter of formatting. Editing the Contents field and clicking "EDIT" at the top then "remove format" solved a similar issue for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.