It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS Upgrade 6.0.0 to 6.0.5RC1 fails at step 4 Update LPA sample templates

Ulrich Simon (1513) | asked Nov 23 '17, 8:13 a.m.

Step 4: Update LPA sample templates

Directory: "C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer-6.0.5RC1\server"
Command:
    repotools-jts.bat -updateLPASampleTemplates

Enter [E] to execute this step, [S] to skip it or hit [Enter] to cancel the script execution:
e

Repo Tools
Provisioning using "C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer-6.0.5RC1\server\conf\jts\provision_profiles".

To submit questions about issues, go to the Jazz.net forum at https://jazz.net/forum.
 To find more information about a message, see the online product documentation.
CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
CRJAZ1365I The server is attempting to connect to the following database: "c:/progra~1/ibm/JazzTeamServer-6.0.5RC1/server/conf/jts/derby/repositoryDB"
CRJAZ1364I The connection to the following database was successful:
 Db Product Name: Apache Derby
  Db Product Version: 10.10.2.0 - (1582446)
  Db URL: jdbc:derby:c:/progra~1/ibm/JazzTeamServer-6.0.5RC1/server/conf/jts/derby/repositoryDB;create=true
  Jdbc Driver Name: Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver
  Jdbc Driver Version: 10.10.2.0 - (1582446)
  SchemaPrefix:

CRJAZ2558I Setting the local server rename state to false and the openServerDescriptionServiceTemporarily state to false.
CRJAZ1093E The "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.BaseServerDescriptionService" feature could not start.
CRJAZ2523I Setting the global server rename state to false and the validation state to false.
CRJAZ1141I Cannot get the service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.IServerDescriptionService".
CRJAZ2448I The public url property is not set. This is used to determine the running state of the server. The repotools command will skip this check and continue processing the command.
CRJAZ0688I Unable to initialize service "server description service".

The jts upgrade failed at step 4.  Correct the problem and run the script again starting at step 4.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Nov 29 '17, 1:33 a.m.

Just a sanity check - are you using the brand new Derby database, or have you copied the 6.0 version over to the 6.0.5RC1 location?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.