It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error "Personal dashboard cannot be displayed"

Nadra Rafee (45527) | asked Nov 21 '17, 5:48 p.m.

I get the following error message when I navigate to the JTS  personal dashboard in CLM 6.0.4 - in the JavaScript Console

I have already run the following repotools command to apply reindexing:
repotools-jts -reindex all

Object { message: "Unable to load /jts/web/dojo/../../…", stack: "_6@https://clm.example.com:9443/jts…", response: Object, status: 400, responseText: "{"errorMessage":"Service Unavailable\nService Unavailable\nError 503: CRJZS5787E The following RDF index cannot be read or used: internal triple live index.\n Query-based operations do not work, and the application might not work at all. Before you can continue, this issue must be fixed.\r\n","errorClass":"com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException","errorTrace":["com.ibm.team.dashboard.service.internal.legacy.LegacyDashboardRestService.getLeftNavInfo(LegacyDashboardRestService.java:535)","sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)","sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:95)","sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:56)","java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:620)","org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)","org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord."[…], xhr: XMLHttpRequest }

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.