It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to import enumaration list values into RTC

Prasad Makkena (1714) | asked Nov 21 '17, 7:41 a.m.

Hi Team,

RTC version 6.0.2

We have more than 500 application values to be imported into RTC.

Is it possible to import Enumeration list Values into RTC and while importing can we do value set ?

One answer

permanent link
Luca Martinucci (1.0k294112) | answered Nov 22 '17, 7:21 a.m.

Which kind of enumerations are trying to import?

Process-stored or database-stored?
Process-stored enumerations are stored in the project area definition, so you can open the XML source code of the 2 project areas and copy&paste the sections where the enumerations are defined.
Manipulation of the source code, anyway, is risky, and you should make a backup copy of the XML processes before modifying them.
I am not aware of any way to import database-stored enumerations.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 22 '17, 8:44 a.m. | edited Nov 22 '17, 8:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think this is one of the typical questions where the author did not want to spend the time to write a question others could understand. They fall into my category to suggest the authow to read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

You understand importing enumeration definitions (which is supported by the tag), I think importing work items and the special case enumerationList values, if I read it long enough. It could mean anything.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.