It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Certificate in upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0.4 CLM

Cesar Sasaki (511285125) | asked Nov 20 '17, 4:15 p.m.

Hello

I have a certificate with a enterprise (Geotrust) in my CLM. If I upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0.4 do I need to do something? I dont want to modify anything related to this, because its complicated to modify it.

Do I need to do something on the server? Or nothing at all

Regards

2 answers

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511285125) | answered Nov 21 '17, 9:21 a.m.

Yes i have run the interactive guide, but I'm just concern with the certificate. I tried the upgrade on a VM (but this does not have a GeoTrust certifiacate) and it was OK.
Just worry about the certificate

permanent link
Stephen Woo (96110) | answered Nov 20 '17, 4:50 p.m.
 Hi Cesar,
I wish you good luck and much success. I really don't have all the details that are involved with going from such a big jump. 
Here is the release information on 6.0.4 that may be helpful.

Summary:

https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2017/06/12/ce-6-0-4-clm-6-0-4-is-now-available/

More specific “what’s new” posts:

6.0.4 APAR (~200) Copy of RM APARs Fixed in 6.0.4.csv

6.0.4 NON-APAR (~1000) Copy of RM Defects Fixed (non-APAR) in 6.0.4.csv

You might have to go to each major release like 6.0.3, 6.0.2 to see the Noteworthy section.

For example, 6.0.3 introduces the Fined Grain Component. You don't have to do anything to have your data migrated.

However, all the bookmarks created prior to 6.0.3 have to be re-generate. 

6.0.3 has an improved user experience with artifacts, collections, and modules that require a little bit of training.

I'm sure that there may be other things that you need to be aware. I'm sure other more experience members of the community will be helpful.

Good luck. I do know that a few people that I met at last week's IBM CE Summit at New Orleans will be doing the same thing as you are doing.

Good luck and have a good day.

swoo

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.