It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any widget in ccm in which i can add 2 attributes or i can see the result on the basis of two attributes

Gagan Kumar (53278) | asked Nov 18 '17, 10:52 a.m.

Is there any widget in ccm in which i can add 2 attributes of workitem or i can see the result on the basis of two attributes of any workitem

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 18 '17, 2:22 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You will need to be much clearer or more explicit in your question.   

One answer

permanent link
Stephen Woo (96110) | answered Nov 18 '17, 1:03 p.m.

Hi Gagan,

It's possible to use JRS to report on calculated field.

You can then install the JRS report in your dashboard.

I'm sure that there may be more elegant and simple ways, but this is one way that I know of.

Have a great day.

swoo

Comments
Stephen Woo commented Nov 18 '17, 1:05 p.m.

I could be wrong though. I just realized that you wanted the sum of two fields. Perhaps another user can offer a better solution..

Stephen Woo commented Nov 18 '17, 2:34 p.m.

Hi Gagan,

6.0.3 does not support custom expression. The only way I think of an work-around is to export the JRS report to an Excel spreadsheet either as a static or dynamically refreshable Excel worksheet. You can then add the two attributes.

6.0.4 does support custom expression. Perhaps you can consult this note:

Have a good day.

swoo

Stephen Woo commented Nov 18 '17, 3:04 p.m.

I hope that I am wrong. I played with 6.0.5 a little bit. It seems that a custom expression can involve only one attribute. 

So perhaps the best answer will come from someone who has experience with SQL and use the Advanced section of the Report Builder to do something like this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.